Delicious hot coconut cakes recipe for a nutritious breakfast is also quite easy to make, so don’t worry about the time or your cooking skills.
Hot cakes are part of the perfect breakfast in the lives of many people, both mortals who lead an ordinary life, and great Luxe Trim Keto athletes who leave their mark in the competition to make history.
The difference between a simple, common and not very nutritious hot cakes, and a balanced, healthy hot cakes that will undoubtedly bring great benefits to your body, is housed in the ingredients that are used for its preparation. For most people, it is much easier to open a box with processed flour and then make a mixture rich, but poor in vitamins and minerals, than taking the necessary time to prepare a completely homemade mixture with natural and super nutritious ingredients that They will help you achieve all your goals in the process of transforming your body.
Although we already have several Hot cakes fitness recipes on the site, this time we will share a somewhat different recipe. It is a preparation that we can classify as vegetarian and in which we are not going to use oatmeal, bananas, much less flour rich in sugars. To do this, we will leave all the schemes and we will give way to the inclusion of the coconut to give a very tropical touch to our breakfast and thus leave the usual routine.
How to prepare coconut hot cakes
Like all traditional Hot cakes recipes, this one is also quite easy to make, so don’t worry about time or your cooking skills. Keto Slim 7 What can be somewhat tedious are the ingredients to use, so be sure to visit the largest supermarkets in your city to avoid having many problems when looking for them.
- 2 eggs
- 30 grams of coconut flour without added sugars
- 100 ml of high-protein and low-fat milk
- 70 grams of low fat cream cheese
- 50 grams of plain yogurt without added sugars
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Cinnamon Powder (optional)
- Baking powder
For the preparation of this recipe, follow the steps as mentioned below:
- In the blender, place the two eggs, coconut flour, cream cheese and milk. Beat until a completely homogeneous and lump free mixture has formed. Do not forget to add a pinch of baking powder and if you wish, cinnamon to taste.
- Then place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and pour a small part of the coconut oil. Once the oil is hot, pour a third of the freshly made mixture and let it cook for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Once ready, repeat the same steps with the rest of the mixture.
- When finished cooking all Dura Burn Keto portions, serve on a plate, accompanying with yogurt and grated coconut. However, if you prefer, instead of these two ingredients you can also use fruits of your choice.
- Although not very popular at a general level, coconut flour has begun to be used in specific diets such as paleo, which are characterized by eliminating all types of cereals from food. It is highly rich in nutrients and stands out for its high protein content (approximately 5 grams per two tablespoons) and healthy fats that, together, will help you replace the glycemic load of other simple carbohydrate-rich foods such as traditional hot meals cakes
A portion of 3 or 4 hot cakes (depending on size), using the entire mixture with the established measures, contains a total of 523 calories, contributing a total of 38 grams of protein. You can reduce energy Yeah Keto consumption by replacing grated coconut with some fruit with less fat content such as apples or kiwis.