Not all types of fats are bad, know what are the good fats that the body uses to function and get energy. Eat all you want!
Although many people have the wrong idea that all types of fats are bad, it is a fact that our body needs fats to function and to Sure Cleanse Keto obtain the energy needed to live, as well as to be able to exercise and have optimal performance in our studies and in our work.
Now, people who think that fats are bad are not entirely wrong, since there are some fats that are not very good for our body, but on the other hand, there are other types of fats that are neither harmful nor bad for Our body , since in fact, food contains different types of fats.
For this simple reason is that in this article we will see what are the types of fats that exist and what are the benefits that these fats bring to our body.
Different types of fats
I will begin by saying that there are three different types of fats: saturated, unsaturated and polyunsaturated fats.
- Saturated fats : These are what are commonly known as bad fats, this is found in animal foods such as meats, milk and eggs.
- Unsaturated fats : These are the healthiest fats, so they are the ones we will talk about most in this article. These fats can be found in fish, vegetables and soy.
- Polyunsaturated fats : Although saturates are what are known as bad, polyunsaturated fats are the ones we should really avoid every day.
What are foods high in healthy fats?
Now that we have commented that there are fats that are good for our body, it is time to see more in detail what are the types of foods that have healthy fats for our body:
- Avocados : One of the fruits that you should include in your diet without any doubt.
- Olive oil : This liquid is an excellent source of healthy fats.
- Soy : Soy milk has a good amount of unsaturated fats.
- Blue fish : Among which we can highlight:
- Red mullet
- Emperor fish or sword
Now that you have a larger list of Sure Cleanse Keto Reviews foods that contain healthy fats and that you can include in your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle, in addition to these fats are excellent for a good performance when we exercise.
What are the benefits of healthy fats?
Actually there are a lot of benefits that we can find in healthy fats, since Omega 3 represents several benefits. Here are some of these benefits:
- It is recommended that pregnant women consume Omega 3 because it is helpful during the period of embryo development.
- Because it stimulates blood circulation, Omega 3 is very good for our cardiovascular system, so it helps reduce any type of problems in our heart.
- It is very good to regulate blood cholesterol levels, so if you have high cholesterol levels it is a very good idea to add foods with healthy fats to your diet.
- Omega 3 also helps lower blood sugar levels while improving insulin production.
- Prevents obesity. Remember that stress produces cortisol, which is a hormone that causes fat to be stored in the body, but Omega 3 directly attacks cortisol causing fat stores to be less.
- If you have been thinking about starting to lose a few kilos, it is recommended that you introduce healthy fats to your diet, since Omega 3 will help you burn fat and prevent it from being stored in our body, thus facilitating the loss of weight.
So there you have it, several reasons for you to start adding healthy fat foods to your diet. Remember that to have a healthy lifestyle you need a good diet, exercise at least 4 days a week even for 30 minutes and have a quality sleep, since sleeping well is one of the most important things for you Our body is at an optimal level.