Avocado and almond mask
Avocado and almonds contain very moisturizing oils for the skin. Therefore, mixing the avocado with almonds and yogurt increases the moisturizing capacity of the mask.
Avocado originates originally from the tropical and subtropical zones of Central America. However, more than 500 kinds of avocado can be found in the market, depending on the type of climate in which it is grown. In fact, avocado has many uses. Avocado oil is used in beauty products, in treatments to delay aging, to keep skin healthy and wrinkle-free, and even as a shampoo to keep hair healthier and brighter.
- It contains vitamin B3, B2, B1, E, A, D and also vitamin C in a minimum amount.
- Balances blood sugar.
- It is an antioxidant, it keeps the skin in good condition.
- It helps fight cancer.
- It contains fiber, protein, calcium, iron, vitamin B1, B6, B3 and E,
- It has antioxidants.
- Control blood sugar.
- Promotes blood pressure.
- It prevents diabetes.
This mask is appropriate for people with dry skin. So, if your skin is oily, it is not advisable to apply the mask since it is possible to increase the fat of the facial skin, due to the components of the ingredients. If you still don’t know your skin type, find out completely for free here .
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 plain yogurt
- Remove the avocado seed.
- Cut the avocado into pieces.
- Crush the almonds.
- Mix the avocado pieces and the crushed almonds.
- Add the natural yogurt.
- Stir the mixture.
- Apply the mask on your face.
- Wait for the mask to act for 20 minutes.
- Clean your face with warm water and a cleanser.
- Dry your face with a facial towel.
Also, I recommend you read The importance of hydration and skin moisturization .